The Ultimate List of the Best Google Calendar Apps for Freelancers!
Do you ever find it challenging to keep track of your schedule? Even as a freelancer, you have multiple tasks you need to complete every day. These include making appointments with clients, tracking your time, and updating invoices. The standard Google Calendar is helpful for keeping track of general dates and times, but it doesn’t provide the level of detail that many freelancers need on a daily basis. With so many Google Calendar apps available today, it’s not difficult to find one that meets your needs. Check out this ultimate list of the best Google Calendar apps for freelancers below!
Freelance Specific Apps
The following Google Calendar apps are geared specifically towards the needs of freelance workers. They include features that make it easier to manage your daily tasks, track your time, and stay in touch with clients.
- Schedule Planner: If you have trouble keeping track of multiple appointments, this app is designed to help you stay on track. With a drag-and-drop interface, you can easily move appointments between your calendars. You can also view your calendar in a month-at-a-time view.
- Azendoo: If you work with a team, Azendoo is a great way to keep your calendars synchronized with your colleagues. You can add members of your team to your calendar, so everyone can see what everyone else is working on at any given time. -
- Metrics Calendar: This calendar app is geared toward the needs of designers, developers, and other creative freelancers. It allows you to create different projects and assign tasks to different team members. It also includes a chat function that allows you to communicate with your colleagues and clients.
Google Calendar Sync Apps
The following apps allow you to sync your Google calendar with other productivity apps. This allows you to view your Google calendar in a more detailed format.
- Calendly - This app allows you to create online booking calendars for your clients. You can sync your Google Calendar with Calendly, which allows your clients to book appointments directly on your calendar. It also allows you to create different available options for each day. This allows your clients to view your calendar and book appointments online.
- Drag App - With the Drag app, you can sync your Google Calendar with other apps like Trello, Asana, and more. You can also use the Drag app to create to-do lists and add tasks to your calendar.
- Mighty - Mighty allows you to sync your Google Calendar with other productivity apps. It allows you to create to-do lists, manage your tasks and send reminders.
Calendar Management Apps
The following apps allow you to manage your entire calendar, including your Google calendar.
- At Task - This app allows you to create and manage multiple calendars and task lists. It also includes project timelines, which are helpful for managing multiple-month projects.
- Calamine - This app allows you to create calendars for your team members and add them to your calendars as well. You can also share calendars with clients and other team members.
- Catered In - This app allows you to create multiple calendars, including calendars for your clients. You can also add multiple members to your calendars.
- Productive - This app allows you to create to-do lists, manage your tasks and add items to your calendar. –
- Wunderlist This app allows you to create to-do lists and manage your tasks.
The following apps are designed to help you become more productive. They include features for time management, focus tracking, and routines.
- Forest - This app allows you to set a timer for focus periods, and it turns into a virtual forest after you finish working. It’s a great app for anyone who is easily distracted and needs help focusing.
- HealthTap - This app allows you to manage your health and receive health advice from physicians.
- Productive - This app allows you to track your productivity, review your goals and set new habits. –
- Rescue Time - This app allows you to track how you spend your time and identify areas where you can improve your productivity.
- Waka Time - This app is like Rescue Time, but it has a different focus. It is designed to help you manage your energy levels throughout the day and avoid burnout.
To-Do and Task Tracking Apps
The following apps allow you to create to-do lists, manage your tasks, and set reminders. These apps are helpful for keeping track of small tasks, such as scheduling appointments or sending invoices to clients.
- Anydo - This is one of the best to-do apps for managing tasks. You can create any type of task with this app, including single- and multi-step projects. –
- Carve - This app allows you to break down your tasks into smaller chunks. It also includes features for tracking your time and setting goals.
- Cheddar - This app is good for managing small tasks and to-do lists. It allows you to create recurring tasks and set reminders.
- TickTick - This app allows you to create to-do lists and manage your tasks. It also includes features for scheduling and collaboration.
- Todoist - This app is available on all platforms, including the web. It includes features for managing your tasks, including recurring tasks.
Google Calendar apps help you manage your time and stay productive. They also allow you to collaborate with team members and keep track of your progress towards achieving your goals. Choosing the right calendar app can help you stay on track and achieve more in less time. With so many options to choose from, finding the right calendar app for you should be quick and easy.